Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Morning Text

GUESS FREAKING WHAT? Im homeless AGAIN?

Woke up to a text from my landlord that his job offer didn't work out and I need to move out by May 1. Are you kidding me?? I am so busy right now with work and I have several conference trips already prebooked for April and May. How can I manage this?? and finding an apartment in CPH is near to impossible in one month :(

Its really been such a struggle with apartment hunting here. So much time and money spent moving, packing, unpacking and searching.

Ive been living out of boxes and suitcases since I arrived here because I was never sure when I had to move again. You know I am as much a nomad as nomads come, but right now for the next three months- while we are working on our campaign- a bit of stability couldn't hurt. And guess what the irony is, I was just planning to go to IKEA this upcoming weekend to finally get some "real" furniture so I could officially finish unpacking and make my apartment feel like a HOME...

Damn, I really, really liked my current place (but I guess it was never really mine was it?) I was finally starting to feel like I belonged in Copenhagen. And now- yet again- everything is up in the air and I have to start over again.

Yes. I think might cry a bit today. Just a little bit.

Man this sucks.

-Ran

1 comment:

  1. Bad news in the morning, eh? Very frustrating. I agree that house hunting is tough, and it’s tougher when you’re only given a month to find a new place. I’ve been reading your posts, and I haven’t seen any update about your new apartment. How are you now, Ran? I’ll be looking forward to reading more of your nomadic adventures. :)

    Juana Adams @ Manage My Property Ltd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...