Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stockholm Weekend Trip :)

So great to see my friends and old haunts again. I was surprised with a mini excursion to Malmö, Sweden a couple weeks back and a wave of nostalgia for all things Swedish washed over me. I missed Fika, Semlas and the "singsong" language- I knew I just had to go back to Stockholm for a bit - so I did!

What can you do with 48 hours in Stockholm? Apparently plenty! :p It was lovely to walk around the streets that first made me fall in love with Scandinavia a year a ago. Even though I eventually choose to settle down in Copenhagen for the time being, Stockholm will always have a special place in my heart- as my first Scandinavian love <3




















1 comment:

  1. I love this! Believe it or not I just made a blog called Nomad in Heels :P COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL!! And I also love Scandinavia - though I have yet to visit. I'm so happy that you enjoy it there so much. I'm sorry you have to move out of Copenhagen. Any advice or tips for my first trip to the Nordic lands? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...