Sunday, November 17, 2013

Online Dating Danish Style


Sometimes, a girl has just gotta do what a girl's gotta do! And today is one of those days !

Dear Danish boys, what's going on? ! Sometimes I think I see you glance at me over your cup of morning coffee, or I see you smiling awkwardly on the train, and I definently see you staring at the bar...! But I have been in Denmark for three months and I have not been on a single date(at least none that I was aware of)- nadda- zero- nothing! I am not the type of girl that sits around idly complaining about her lack of a love life- so today I have offically decided to sign up for online dating in Denmark! Why not?

Now, if you have read my blog before, you will know that I have already tested the murky waters of online dating in Stockholm, and while I was skeptical at first, I actually had a great time on most of my dates there. In theory, my online dating experience in Denmark should be better than in Stockholm because this time I have elected to try out a paid website which will hopefully filter out some of the rather "strange" messages I recieved on the unpaid Swedish website.

AND now before you eager naysayers interject, we DO live in a digital world and practically do everything online these days, so is it a stretch to think that a little Chinese/American girl could find her very own viking online ? Ha! ...I guess we will have to wait and find out...


- ! :P - Ran-

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I've found your blog today, I've read many entries, very helpful.
    I think paid dating sites are much better than free ones. I wish you good luck and I hope you can have great times. let us know more about the general characteristic of Danish guys later, I heard that they're extroverted(?) they even call them Italians of the north but after reading this entry I'm not so sure anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by ! And so far- my online dating experience in Denmark has been surprisingly good?! I agree that in general Danish men more reserved than Im used to, but nothing a beer or two couldn't fix :P. JK But seriously, its does seem that the choice of dating site makes a big difference, paid >> free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nomad
    Seems like I have just been seeing your profile on ED.... getting picky?
    Kr
    Doctorole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great and very helpful information for everybody. thanksChristian Women Dating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post.....thanks for this post......

    local dating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...