Monday, September 9, 2013

Do you ever have those days?


Do you ever have those days where you don't feel like yourself? When you are left feeling slightly downtrodden and very confused.

Welp, I am pretty sure I just had one of those days. Today, I am small and without my usual confidence(#swag). Words get caught in my throat and end up coming out in a jumbled mess, and I am awkward and self-conscious. I would say a babbling idiot is a pretty accurate description. :(

This is funny, right? Does a switch just go off somewhere in one's head? How does one just suddenly have one of these "not-quite-myself-days?"

Sighs.

Maybe this sh*t-astic cold(is it possible to cough up a lung?) currently wrecking havoc on my system is to blame, or maybe...I am just overthinking it all...




--Blahhhh-Hate being sick -Ran



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...